QR Code Link to This Post
Looking to grow with an awesome company???$$$ MUST HAVE ACTIVE “ Agent Registration Card” to apply!
We are looking for Packager’s/De-Nugging some responsibilities BELOW:
1. Packages concentrates and flower products without degrading or sacrificing quality; determines exact weight and prepares product for packaging.
2. Prepares and adheres labels to each package; verifies that labels for finished packages conform to State regulations.
3. Ensures that all functions are performed to the highest standard of quality and compliance and successfully conforms to all State regulations, organizational standards and procedures, and security protocols.
4. Works successfully in a team setting, takes instructions well and helps on tasks as delegated by Lead or Manager.
5. Reviews orders and prepares products for packaging; monitors products electronically and enters information into tracking database in accordance with departmental guidelines & State regulations.
6. Manages time efficiently in order to meet productivity goals while consistently producing quality work.
7. Maintains the highest levels of cleanliness and sanitation inside the processing area and participates in the clean-up of equipment and work place at the end of every day.
8. Tracks product and maintains documentation standards, ensuring products are accounted for throughout the packaging process.
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
10. Taking dry flower off the hangers
11. Packing flower into bags
**MUST HAVE GREAT ATTENTION TO DETAIL ***
MUST HAVE Cultivation Card “ Agent Registration Card”
knowledge of medical marijuana law.
MUST HAVE at least 6 months of experience in the industry
This is an entry-level position in the cannabis industry. The position requires a strong attention to detail, effective time-management skills and ability to work in a highly regulated environment
**APPLY ASAP FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION **
Bringing dynamic clients and employees together!
STS Staffing & Temporary Services
8360 W. Sahara Ave. Suite 210
Las Vegas, NV 89117
p. 702.735.4334 f. 702.735.5628