QR Code Link to This Post
Small CBD company needs a Fulfillment Center Manager who understands direct receiving, warehousing, and fulfillment operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, packaging, and fulfillment of a wide variety of products.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
Warehouse Manager responsibilities:
• Managing warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
• Overseeing receiving, warehousing, packing, fulfillment, and shipping
• Setting up the layout and ensure efficient space utilization
• Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations
• Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
• Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
• Adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security
• Manage stock control and reconcile with the inventory management system
• Liaise with upper management, suppliers, and transport companies
• Update and track inventory of products and packaging material on a consistent basis
• Follow Work Procedures
• Proven hands-on work experience in a fulfillment center
• Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
• Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
• Strong knowledge and experience using FedEx and Ship Station programs
• Hands-on experience with warehouse management software and databases
• Leadership skills and ability to manage staff and have a positive attitude
• Strong decision making and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of CBD industry and products
• Ability to send in raw material products for lab testing via Confident Cannabis
• Some formulation knowledge a plus but not required
• Strong Math skills
• Ability to clearly speak and write in English
• College Degree preferred or at least 3 years of industry experience.
• Excellent communication skills
Please attach a resume and relative experience when responding to this ad. Responses without resume/experience will not be considered. The hourly rate depends upon experience. 40 hrs. week. Possible raise after a 90-day probationary period.