QR Code Link to This Post
Job Position: CNC Operator Assistant with AutoCAD experience.
**Drug test is required and MUST be passed in order to be considered for this position.**
A custom window & door manufacturer is seeking a full-time CNC Operator Assistant with AutoCAD experience and G-Code knowledge to join our Engineering Department and assist in the fabrication of our custom products in accordance with client specifications.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience utilizing CNC program.
• Proficient in AutoCAD.
• Proficient in G-Code.
• Able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
• Able to carry 100lbs.
• Bi-lingual (English & Spanish).
• Able to work independently and collaboratively with a team.
• Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Detail oriented and organized with the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work well in fast-paced environments.
• Able to work overtime if needed.
• Effectively communicate and collaborate with various departments such as engineering, purchasing, customer service, and production personnel.
• Set up, program, and run machined parts.
• Offsets and tool paths (using G-Code).
* We are looking for an outgoing, energetic, get-the-job-done-right individual. If you are ambitious, willing to work hard and apply yourself, this is a wonderful opportunity. If you do not meet these requirements, please do not apply. *