QR Code Link to This Post
The Contract Coordinator performs detailed assignments to coordinate the use of Company’s standard terms and conditions of purchase/sale, and that, where such terms and conditions are not acceptable, at the Contracts Manager’s direction, edit such terms and conditions and communicate with the relevant vendor/customer. Perform administrative functions necessary to guide Company through customer formal bid processes including screening of documents, recordkeeping, researching customer information, making recommendations to Contracts Manager, and submitting proposals. Serve as backup to Senior Administrative Specialist to perform Order Processing duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Review and edit legal and commercial terms and conditions (in contracts, purchase orders, confidentiality agreements, customer vendor registration and bid documents, insurance requirements, and other Company legal documents) at Contracts Manager’s direction and in accordance with Company commercial, legal, and risk management policies and procedures.
• Notify Order Processing when contract terms are acceptable.
• Communicate contractual obligations to the appropriate departments to ensure compliance
• Review customer insurance requirements and provide direction to Order Processing for fulfillment of customer requested certificates of insurance.
• Maintain specific contractual documents on Company network.
• Utilize customer records management tool to document contract/bid review, progress, and history.
• Review any signature required documents, commercial conditions of bid, and any nonstandard requirements. Prepare documents for Contract Manager’s signature.
• Review customer formal RFP documents submitted by sales team. Monitor for customer submittal deadlines. Distribute portions of the RFPs to other departments for their review/approval, as necessary. Document complete process of Company’s response. Prepare and submit final documents.
• Review and research customer’s legal name changes, acquisitions, mergers, facility management changes, and other formal customer changes and make recommendations for changes to internal recordkeeping.
• Provide backup to Senior Administrative Specialist in review, approval, and processing of customer order documents.
• Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and follow through on all tasks.
• Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Word (including track changes), Excel, Outlook, AutoTask, Adobe PDF.
• Excellent customer service, verbal communication, people skills, business writing skills.
• Ability to multi-task in busy environment. Purchasing experience helpful.
• Seeking self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently.
• Seeking candidate who is looking for long-term employment with growth potential.
7:00 AM — 3:30 PM Monday through Thursday
6:00 AM — 1:00 PM Friday
401K with Company Match
ETO (Earned Time Off)
Nationwide Power Solutions, Inc. is a national provider of power quality solutions designed to increase the availability and uptime of any mission-critical application or process, from a simple desktop PC to a large Data Center.
Nationwide Power solutions include Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Emergency Generators, Batteries, Power Distribution Units, Harmonic Filters, Surge Suppressors, Inverters, Air Conditioners and Power Management Software. Added-value services include Power Architecture Design and Project Management, Site Audits, Remote Supervision, Emergency Service, Maintenance Contracts, Training and more. These services are available to customers 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, from coast to coast.
We’re not just another critical power service company. Our goal is to be industry best, not necessarily the biggest. We’re also growing exponentially, so if you have the skills and drive to provide industry best in quality and service, please apply.