QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for a Plumbing Drafter, to join the team of a growing company. We are looking for an eager, ready to learn and excel attitude, a team player who wants to grow with the company. This is a full time position, with a position available immediately.
• Produce plumbing drawings for field install, design drawings for permitting, and miscellaneous conceptual designs
• Ensures the material and plans are correct for the field installers
• Understands the fundamentals of plumbing codes, and plumbing systems
• Ensure all drawings stay organized for easy access for office staff
• Able to be punctual, and get tasks done in a timely manner
• Proficient in use of AutoCAD software version 2010 or higher.
• Proficient computer skills including Excel and Word.
• Plumbing knowledge/experience is required
• Candidate must be a self-starter and work independently of supervision or direction.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must possess a cooperative attitude and work well with others
Health benefits available after first 90-day probation period.
401K after 1 year of employment
Full time position
Salary to be determined on Skill Level
If you are an eager individual, looking for a stable position, we would like to hear from you. Please email your resume and interviews will be set up by appointment only, (All Safety protocol followed.)