QR Code Link to This Post
Mikhail Education Corporation Seeking Director of Financial Aid
Overview: The Director of Financial Aid will oversee the campus financial aid activities, as well as administer federal, state and institutional financial aid funds and services. It is critical for the Director of Financial Aid to maintain accurate and compliant records.
• Must have knowledge of federal and state financial aid regulations
• Must have knowledge of Department of Veterans Affairs Benefits
• Manages the campus Financial Aid Department
• Provides technical training to Financial Aid Team
• Prepare Financial Aid reports
• Work with Financial Aid third-party processor
• Must be able to calculate R2T4
• Maintain accurate financial aid records
• Work to monitor and achieve default rate goals
• Participate in campus activates aimed at student retention
• Must demonstrate organizational and supervisory skills,
• Must be able to train, supervise, and evaluate the assigned Financial Aid staff
• Consistently meet deadlines and other administrative processes
• Work cooperatively with others.
• Must be ethical, detail oriented, and extremely organized
Experience: 3 Years Financial Aid Required
• Experience with needs analysis, counseling and packaging aid required
• Previous supervisory experience required
Benefits include, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental and Vision. 401K with employer contribution, PTO and paid Holidays.
Must be able to pass a Fingerprint Background Check
We are a career education provider based in Las Vegas, NV. We operate five training institutions in three states.