QR Code Link to This Post
The Data Processor/Analyst will be responsible for providing analytical and administrative support to the client. The position is responsible for all aspects of processing and consolidating reports, interpreting data showing conclusions using graphs and/or charts in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Needs little or no supervision to accomplish the tasks at hand. This is a part-time position that will become a full-time position with-in 6 months.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collect sales reports from client and the clients partners.
• Create reports from client sales data.
• Develop graphs, charts and other reports.
• Analyze and interpret data from various types of surveys and/or systems.
• Monitor trends and interpret data to show conclusions.
• Interface with other customer support representatives and management staff to troubleshoot and coordinate report request.
• Miscellaneous duties as required.
• Requires a minimum of two years experience using Excel for analyzing reports.
• Excellent skills creating spreadsheets in Excel.
• Strong customer service focus.
• Excellent attention to detail and experience with organizing and maintaining accurate electronic filing system.
• Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and analytical skills required.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• High level of personal motivation.
• Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
EXPERIENCE: Good written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills needed for interactions within department and various levels of individuals in other departments. Requires flexibility and the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment. Strong problem solving, teamwork, and time management skills. Basic financial acumen and project management skills.
This job can be full or Part time.
This job is onsite, no remote workers.