QR Code Link to This Post
Wholesale Food Distributor is hiring and Inventory Manager. Responsibilities include:
- Implements and maintains policy and procedures relating to inventory control, to include ensuring the accuracy of warehouse inventory.
- Ensures all items received into the warehouse are accurately verified and received into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Dynamics 365), each day.
- Oversee the accuracy and integrity of the inventory system including, quantities, locations and bar codes.
- Ensure all new items are entered into Dynamics 365 and have locations assigned.
- Ensures the cycle count program is executed, is consistent and accurate, including (but not limited to aisle audits and special counts for high value items).
- Ensures product rotation standards are maintained.
- Ensures that date-sensitive products are checked for expiration, quantities are correct, and exceptions are handled for timely movement of goods.
- Validates the accuracy of product transferred from facility to facility.
- Provides ongoing training to inventory staff.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
Successful candidate should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 3+ years of related inventory control and/or warehouse management experience.
- Knowledge of warehouse distribution operations and inventory management.
- Knowledge, understanding of, and experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office365.
- Food and beverage or grocery industry experience preferred.
- Bilingual English and Spanish preferred.
Working conditions include:
- Due to forklifts and other heavy equipment traveling through the warehouse, the environment can be noisy.
- Doors at the receiving docks are frequently open, causing drafts and interior temperature changes.
- Standing and walking for long periods of time on a concrete surface.
- Overtime may be required and the hours may vary due to operational need.
Salary depends on experience. Position includes company sponsored Health Insurance after 60 days of full-time employment, PTO.
Please e-mail your resume.