QR Code Link to This Post
Immediate opening for the following position :
Low Voltage Lead Technician
Job Responsibilities :
Install and terminate low voltage signal cabling on commercial projects. Install and troubleshoot PC equipment, security cameras, telephone systems, etc. Work unsupervised and provide leadership when necessary.
Job Requirements :
– Must have a good work ethic and be punctual
– Experience operating scissor lifts
– Experience using hand and power tools
– Ability to read blueprints
– Be familiar with NEC code
– Valid drivers license
– Pass or currently hold Osha 10 certification
Desired experience :
– Ability to manage a job site and other technicians
– Pulling , Terminating , and testing of cable ( Cat5e , Cat6 , Coaxial , Fiber optic , and other low voltage cable )
– Dressing and organization of Equipment Racks.
PLEASE REPLY WITH RESUME!
Compensation is dependent on experience. Must be able to pass a Background Check and Drug Test .