QR Code Link to This Post
Are you professional, knowledgeable and possess the best customer service skills? Would you like to be part of one of the best companies in the business? Then you might be the right fit for our team!
A prominent multinational company with over 43 years of experience is currently hiring for an exceptional and experienced maintenance supervisor for one of our apartment communities in Las Vegas, NV
• Assist in service requests and monitors for completion.
• Keep accurate records regarding all service requests processed in One-Site
• Maintains all maintenance records, logs, and reports.
• Maintains a complete record/log of parts used by maintenance personnel for inventory control.
• Monitors and maintains maintenance move-in/move-out updated in One-Site.
• Monitors vendor performance.
• Assists Resident Manager with apartment move-in/move-out inspections.
• Schedules apartment turnovers on a timely basis (painting, cleaning, carpet cleaning, etc.) and updates One-
Site Make Readies with completion dates.
• Assists in soliciting vendor bids as requested.
• Assists with processing of property invoices as requested.
• Assists in maintaining records of the preventative maintenance program.
• Assists in collection of rents and deposits. Prepares rent receipts.
• Performs all tasks assigned by Resident Manager and/or Corporate office.
• Assists with budget control.
• Assist with the execution of Resident Activities and Events as needed.
• Maintain immediate work space and surrounding area in a clean and professional manner.
• Assists in maintaining up-to-date and accurate reports and completing all reports as requested by Property
Manager and/or Corporate Office.
• Performs all tasks assigned by Property Manager and/or Corporate office
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Property: A+/500 units
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Office/Maintenance
Experience: At Least 3 years
Company: Privately owned and managed