QR Code Link to This Post
Full Time Operations Coordinator
Are you an experienced medical office professional? Do you want to take your working knowledge of medical office operations to a new level? Are you a problem solver who seeks new challenges in health care delivery? Do you take pride in your work?
If you’ve answered “YES” to these questions, then we want to talk to you!
The National Phlebotomy Provider Network provides mobile medical and research specimen collection, processing and delivery services to a wide range of clientele: from private practitioners and managed care organizations, to research laboratories and hospitals. With an increasing demand for our services, we are now in search of a talented, ambitious, focused, and well organized, full-time Operations Coordinator to assist our Operations Manager. The ideal candidate possess the following attributes:
- Well organized — both personally and professionally
- Honesty and integrity
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Thoughtful and analytical
- Trainable and naturally inquisitive
- A take-charge, positive attitude
- Personable, friendly and outgoing
If you are a team player who’s willing to grow with a small yet dynamic niche medical services business, then you should have all of the following skills:
- Proficient multi-tasker
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to perform tasks and manage workflows with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated experience with progressive responsibility
- Anticipate issues and actively work to prevent escalations
- Ability to follow and enforce established procedures
You should also have demonstrated ability to excel in the following:
- Answering multiple phone lines;
- scheduling and routing service appointments;
- fielding client inquiries;
- collecting payments and posting charges
- Maintaining accurate records and files;
- performing client outreach and quality assurance
- Insurance verification and claims management
- Assist in the management of a diverse field service team
- Build and manage relationships with service vendors
You must feel comfortable working in a small, intimate, family run medical office environment. Pay is based on experience. If this position is for YOU, then please submit your cover letter, resume and desired pay. We prefer not to spend time and energy on applicants who do not follow these directions. So incomplete submissions, resumes and cover letters that do not demonstrate the above attributes, skills and experience will not be considered.
Thanks for your time. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications.