QR Code Link to This Post
Project Coordinator – Marketing (Social media//Video)
Bilingual (English + Spanish)
Under a general supervision, the Project Coordinator’s (Marketing Dept.) responsibility is to coordinate & manage social media accounts, graphic design, videos, analytics, customer service oriented (digital world) in both languages (English + Spanish). This role will also have a broad range of responsibilities supporting the Marketing department, including, but not limited to create strategies, designs, videos, communications, content planning and implementation, proofreading, attending Company’s events for social media purposes. Supporting the Sales departments in all marketing needs.
• Manage all Social Media Accounts.
• Writes engaging and innovative content for a variety of digital and print traditional projects, while adhering to the Company’s brand voice and following brand style guides.
• Ensures one cohesive brand message throughout all projects.
• Edits and proofreads content, on deadline, for Marketing and Sales team members.
• Updates content in real-time based on changing business needs.
• • Creates original designs using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft PowerPoint/ Keynote and create HTML (coding not required)
• Create, execute and manage all social media campaigns to produce revenue for the company.
• Extend conceptual ideas into designs that represent a client’s brand and additional marketing initiatives – project ranging from collateral print materials such as flyers, brochures, reports, to branding materials, online design and PowerPoint/keynote presentations.
• Create compelling interactive graphic designs and marketing solutions, including websites, mobile websites, banner ads, and emails.
• Manage and prioritize projects to ensure flawless delivery
• Create and execute communication strategies.
• Develop and Increase Company’s reputation in US market. Generate and cultivate the engagement of our fans.
• Execute on design projects from concept to production.
• Create original designs using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premier.
Requirements – Skills
• Strong knowledge in all Social Media channels, brand recognition campaigns.
• Strong grammar skills. Expert skills on writing Marketing material (communication skills).
• Skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Web design, WordPress
• Strong skills on Social Media Analytics and Demographics.
• Strong skills in sales and creating interaction between Social media and tools like Zoom, Facebook live, SMS, among others.
• Work well in a team environment, self-starter.
• Skills on videos, audio, creating, editing, etc. a must.
• Previous experience in a busy, deadline-oriented, corporate environment needed
• Strong graphic design and web interface user design capabilities.
• Bilingual is a must (English + Spanish).
• Put together quick elements of a design created, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for the company marketing promotions.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented editing abilities.
• Experience handling preparation of materials for a press conference and events presentation. For the sales department.
• Respond well under pressure with a strict time limit.
Education and Experience
Minimum of an Associate’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or equivalent experience.
How to Apply
Submit cover letter and resume to Gabriela Diaz by sending your resume to email@example.com
* Salary depends on experience.
** This job offers is for full-time with benefits – in house candidates.