QR Code Link to This Post
Multi-suite office seeking an entry-level full-time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant. The All N One umbrella company incorporates Bonding and Insurance, Investigations, Immigration Bonds, Lightning Bail Bonds, and Scroggins Law.
The selected candidate will need to acquire any required licensures, work cards and Notary Public commission. Candidate must be able to pass a mandatory federal and state criminal background check as well as have a minimum of ONE YEAR verifiable employment in a similar professional field.
• Experience with multi-line phone systems, call-forwarding etc.
• Scheduling of appointments and calendar maintenance
• Fluent in Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe
• Proficient in Accounts Payable (both cash and c.c.)
• Professional interpersonal and competent communication skills (email, phone, in-person)
• General administrative skills (scanning, faxing, copying, email, filing) and the capacity to take on new software programs efficiently
• Comfortable with the top five social media platforms
• Use of QuickBooks preferable, not required
• Valid Drivers License and Dependable Transportation
Professional References and stable work history needed and to be verified prior to employment. Compensation of $13 to $15, fixed, based on experience. Additional compensation and bonuses available upon licensure. Benefits offered after completion of probationary period.
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week. Please submit resume….(wherever you want it submitted, you finish this sentence)