QR Code Link to This Post
Part-time Receptionist/Legal assistant sought for small law firm. Estate Planning and Probate Attorney experience preferred. Competitive pay and benefits. We are looking for someone who has strong and confident verbal and written communication skills and is organized and efficient.
1) Strong verbal communication skills;
2) Organizational skills;
3) Customer service skills;
4) General knowledge of office equipment;
5) Attention to detail, reliability, trustworthiness, common sense, and curiosity;
6) Typing speed of at least 55 wpm.
7) Proficiency with recent versions of Excel, Word, Outlook & Adobe;
8) Strong written communication skills; and
9) Experience in a professional office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Communications with clients and attorneys;
2) Typing, drafting and proofreading documents;
3) Organizing and maintaining files and calendaring events;
4) Scanning, emailing, faxing, mailing documents; and
5) General office assisting.
Hours 9:00am – 3:00pm, Pay DOE.
Please submit your letter of interest, resume, wage requirements and references with “Legal Assistant Position” in the subject line. All applicants will be kept confidential.