QR Code Link to This Post
The Sales Assistant Store Manager role is responsible for providing guidance to the teams and in supporting the goals of the store through positive and effective communication with customers as well as managing efficient operations. This role also coordinates the safety and security of its employees and products, the hiring training and development of their team, and ensures location sales objectives are attained. As a T-Mobile Select authorized agent you run the elite team hired to connect customers to the people, places and things that matter most.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
– Assists in the development of sales staff on all aspects of sales for Experts Choice, including, but not limited to, products, promotions, and merchandise.
– Maintains and monitors product levels and inventory as well as store cleanliness.
– Primary focus is to sell and promote our carrier products and merchandise
– Help customers by providing information, answering questions, obtaining merchandise requested, and preparing merchandise for use
– Handle any returns courteously and professionally
– Learn and assist the Store Manager with all operational duties for store
– Promote sales by demonstrating product features
– Markets merchandise by adhering to advertising, sales promotion, and planograms.
– Provides a total sales solution to our customers, for any of their wireless/mobility needs. This includes selling the value of T-Mobile’s devices, accessories and service plans; maximizing T-Mobile-customer connections; saving our customers money; personalizing their experience; and protecting their investment
– Delivers an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the brand
– Accurately sets up accounts, so customers are ready to use their new devices and plans as soon as they leave the store
– Complies with all operational policies and procedures
– Completes store opening and or closing procedures.
– Other duties as assigned.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the “essential functions” for purposes of the ADA.
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e. KSAs):
– Ability to create sales momentum
– High energy level and strong dependability.
– Proven ability to work well in a team environment and ability to lead by example.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Demonstrates commitment to excellent customer service.
– Basic interview skills and enhanced staffing knowledge.
– Relevant history of high retail sales performance
Education/ Experience Requirements:
– High School diploma, AA preferred
– 1-2 years of experience in a retail sales environment preferred