QR Code Link to This Post
The Sales Consultant’s primary job is to sell the products and merchandise of Wireless World, LLC, dba Experts Choice. As a T-Mobile Select authorized agent you are the elite team hired to connect customers to the people, places and things that matter most.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
– Provides a total sales solution to our customers, for any of their wireless/mobility needs. This includes selling the value of T-Mobile’s devices, accessories and service plans; maximizing T-Mobile-customer connections; saving our customers money; personalizing their experience; and protecting their investment
– Delivers an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the brand
– Accurately sets up accounts, so customers are ready to use their new devices and plans as soon as they leave the store
– Identifies the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account issues
– Receives training in their curriculum path to further their skills and career opportunities
– Complies with all operational policies and procedures, including the Experts Choice Code of Ethics
– Maintain a strong knowledge of all products such as accessories, devices, promotions, pricing, features, and competitive offers.
– Meets or exceeds key performance objectives, including sales and customer satisfaction goals.
– Achieves personal sales goals as set by Sales Leadership.
– Represents the store in a positive manner while providing excellent customer service.
– Inspires customers to buy
– Prepares sales contracts and accepts and processes payments from customers
– Answers customers’ queries or concerns.
– Provides advice to customers regarding all T-Mobile products and services.
– Advises customers on utilization and care of merchandise and products.
– Maintains sales records for inventory control.
– Assists in display of merchandise.
– Handles all returns courteously and professionally.
– Adheres to loss prevention and inventory control standards and all Experts Choice policies and procedures
– Other duties as assigned.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the “essential functions” for purposes of the ADA.
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e. KSAs):
– Excellent listening and customer service skills
– High energy level and strong dependability.
– Availability to work a variety of hours
– Ability to multitask
– Possesses basic math skills and ability to interpret documents.
– Relevant history of high retail sales performance
Education/ Experience Requirements:
– High School diploma, AA preferred
– 1-2 years of experience in a retail sales environment preferred
**The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of employees so classified.
We E verify and background check all applicants