QR Code Link to This Post
CENTRALIZED SECURITY SERVICES INC.
REPORTS TO: SITE SUPERVISOR
NATURE AND SCOPE
Maintains a safe and secure environment for residents, guests, customers, and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises, identifying, anticipating, and resolving security issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Patrol an area or facility extensively on foot, golf cart or vehicle patrol to detect and deter individuals or groups from committing acts, which are injurious to others or to property.
2. Complete and maintain all required reports promptly, legibly, accurately, thoroughly, neatly, and with correct grammar and spelling.
3. Direct required personnel and visitors to appropriate locations within the property.
4. Report to work on time and remains on assigned post until relieved as required.
5. Identify, report, and document all safety hazards, malfunctioning equipment, spills, and other such matters to appropriate shift supervisor and/or client representative.
6. Respond to emergency situations and evaluate situations encountered and take action as prescribed in Post Orders.
7. Use independent judgment and discretion as necessary in the performance of routine and non-routine activities and handling unruly or trespassing public.
8. Investigate questionable acts or behaviors observed or reported on client premises and question witnesses and suspects to ascertain or verify facts, and notify authorities if warranted.
9. Ensure the security of identified areas and or facilities at designated periods as required by assignment.
10. Communicate and interact with supervisors, co-workers, client representatives and the general public.
11. Develop and maintain courteous relationships with company employees, client representatives, and the general public.
12. Maintain a professional atmosphere within the areas of assignment.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. May be required to balance, sit, stand, reach, walk, climb stairs, kneel, crouch, lift (maximum 20 pounds), twist, grasp, talk, hear, and see using close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, and depth perception.
2. May be required to run, push, pull, and yell.
3. Communicate effectively and coherently while initiating and responding to radio and or telephone communications.
4. Must remain alert and maintain attention to detail while performing all required functions.
5. Must be able to work independently and organize/prioritize workload to ensure completion of all tasks within established time frames.
6. Must practice sound judgment and common sense.
7. Must be able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks and/or projects simultaneously.
8. Must maintain constant mental alertness and attention to detail while performing all assigned functions.
WORKING AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
1. Constant ability to stand stationary and or walk during entire shift.
2. Work environment is primarily outdoors during inclement weather and in extreme cold or hot weather.
3. Will be exposed to slippery or uneven walking surfaces, dust, dirt, fumes, and odors.
TRAINING AND LEADERSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Occasionally required to give others training and general orientation to routine procedures and policies.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Intermediate oral and written communication skills required.
3. Must Read/Write/Speak English fluently.
4. Must have a valid Nevada Drivers License.
5. Must have a valid Security Guard Work Card Card.
1. Cell Phone, Computer, Printer, Fax.