QR Code Link to This Post
CXT Software, a leader in providing automation technology to expedited delivery and
distribution businesses, is seeking a Software Engineer with solid server and web service
based development experience using Microsoft tools, including C#, WCF, and MS SQL
Server. Join a talented team of software professionals to enhance, maintain, and support
our market-leading software products.
Key Success Criteria
● Intelligent, dedicated, and eager to learn.
● High level of proficiency with software, databases, networking, and hardware.
● Highly motivated, hands-on, and results-oriented.
● Comfortable in a small team environment using Agile methodologies.
● Ability to efficiently solve problems and implement code for time-sensitive
● Design, code, test, and debug changes to our X Dispatch software suite.
● Design and implement web service based business processes for an enterprise-level
● Work with the UI team to build exciting next-gen web applications and solutions.
● Provide tier-4 technical support to internal and external customers.
● Solid working knowledge in developing C# and service oriented business
● Solid working knowledge with XML, JSON, and RESTful web services. Experience in
use of WCF for web services a plus.
● Knowledge of MS SQL Server including stored procedures, triggers, and database
Candidate Desired Qualities
● Working knowledge of unit testing, in particular Microsoft Testing Framework
● Experience designing web service APIs
● Experience with analyzing SQL stored procedures for performance enhancements
and sharing best practices and standards with the team
● Experience with Git, Bitbucket, and pull requests
● Familiarity with HTML/CSS/JS and other front-end technologies.
● Background in COM+/DCOM services.
● Experience designing two way integrations with EDI, XML, JSON, CSV, etc
CXT Software offers competitive pay, 401(k) with 3% of salary company match, paid
vacations, holiday and personal time pay, and medical/dental/vision and life benefits offered.
Note to Applicants CXT Software is an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity of our workforce.
No third parties please. We are unable to sponsor H1b applicants at this time.
We are only able to consider applicants residing in these states at this time: AK, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, MO, NC, NV, PA, SC, TX or WI. If you do not reside in one of these States your resume will not be considered at this time.