QR Code Link to This Post
About the position:
At DaVinci Vaporizer, we seek the best in the industry to join our team. Currently, our Product Repair Division is searching a Junior Repair Technician to work in our Las Vegas, Nevada headquarters.
The Junior Repair Technician is responsible for simple and complex repairs to all portable electronic vaporizers, communicating with the production team regarding quality improvements and lending expertise to ongoing product development projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. The day-to-day activities of the Repair Technician include but are not limited to receiving products in need of repairs.
2. Diagnosing fault by testing on electrical test equipment.
3. Fully or partially disassembling unit to examine components for wear/defects and replacing parts that are worn or defective
4. Daily tasks include unit tests, troubleshoot, repairs, and modifies electronic components.
5. Prepare and record data in CRM.
6. Maintains clean and safe work environment.
7. Observes all safety practices and makes suggestions for approval.
8. Ability to lend value to product development is a major plus.
Skill and must:
1. Small electronic items Soldering/DE soldering
2. Basic electronic repair skills.
3. Part identification and replacement
4. Ability to effectively communicate technical issues.
5. Must have general computer skills, including MS Office Suite (Word and Excel).
Full Time, 9:00am – 6:00pm, Monday-Friday
Health, Dental, Vision, Profit Share, PTO available
Fun and Innovative environment and a team that strives for excellence.
For more information, please visit our website: