QR Code Link to This Post
At A Advance Payday, it is our mission to consistently provide the highest quality, most innovative and exceptional service available anywhere.
Our customer’s needs always come first. We will strive to always provide value far in excess of the customer’s expectations. Our constant goal is mutual respect, and long term relationships that are beneficial to both parties.
Our operation will be a great place to work and do business. We will be positive, helpful, and enthusiastic at all times-always focusing on solutions, not the challenges. We will take care of business first and foremost, but have fun and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We will run a clean, organized, and efficient operation, and always adhere to the highest standards of integrity and ethical business practices.
We will never rest on our accomplishments. We will constantly strive to create, develop, and implement new ideas, strategies, and services that will benefit our customers.
Exceptional store management is the key to any successful organization. An extraordinary manager acquires a focused, productive workforce; one that heightens customer relationships, reduces costs, and works diligently towards achieving financial goals.
The manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the store and has an obligation to lead, coach, and develop all staff. Previous experience in managing people is mandatory.
*General Duties and Responsibilities:*
* Promote an environment that is focused on customers by engaging them in a friendly, professional manner
* Monitor and train all employees
* Oversee processes and procedures within the store
* Evaluate store financial statements and drive profitability through communication and goal setting
* Make certain that operating standards meet company standards
* Monitor loan qualification and integrity of all loans issued
* Complete assigned tasks
* Clearly communicate directives to employees to ensure understanding of store mission and all objectives
* Remain up-to-date on both federal and state laws governing our business
* Partner with supervisors to administer progressive discipline within company-prescribed guidelines
* Demonstrated experience leading people for 3+ years
* Be team oriented with a strong desire to work and serve customers
* Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple projects effectively
* High energy sales personality
* Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
* Solid written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Excellent work ethic and strong business sense
* Computer literate and able to operate common office machines
*Benefits We Provide:*
* A share of the success: Hourly Wage between $15-$18/hr and Monthly Bonus
* Medical and Dental Insurance
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If interested, please reply to this ad with your resume. Thank you