QR Code Link to This Post
Unarmed Security Officer (Las Vegas, NV Area)
Compensation: $10.50 to 11.50 per hour to start
Employment type: employee’s choice (Full or Part Time)
Applicants: (If interested, ATTACH YOUR RESUME & REPLY TO THIS AD)
RGW Private Security Services Inc, License # 815, is seeking an Unarmed Security Officer for Full and/or Part time Employment. The selected individual(s) will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify safety risks to staff and patrons.
Responsibilities: (Evening Post)
• Monitor premises to prevent theft, observe and report violence, or infractions of rules
• Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
• FROM A SAFE DISTANCE, 15 FEET, Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
• Call police or expel, if possible without harm to yourself, persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts. Call supervisor for backup before approaching. Your safety comes first!
• Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
• Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
• Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields are preferred but not necessary
• Must be professional and well groomed.
• Ability to tactfully handle abnormal situations verbally with safety in mind. observe & Report.
• Strong attention to detail and have ability to articulate incidents in a Daily Activity Report.
• Must be able to obtain a security work card from NV PILB, or be in Provisional Status.
• Must have a clean criminal record.
If you are interested, we would like to hear from you. (IMPORTANT – In order to be contacted, please reply to this ad and attach your resume.)
RGW PRIVATE SECURITY SERVICES INC
License # 815