QR Code Link to This Post
Weapons Permits Paid, Sign-On Bonus and FREE BODY CAM!!!
The American Protection Group (APG) is a national security and investigative company rated A+ by the BBB.
We are currently seeking FULL /PART TIME UNARMED/ARMED GUARDS/Supervisor in Las Vegas, NV areas.
******$750 SIGN-ON BONUS IS PART OF OUR INCENTIVE TO JOIN OUR COMPANY.******
We are offering a sign-on bonus for Full-Time new hires as an incentive to getting your career started with us. Our sign-on bonus is $750 after you meet our employment requirements and your probational period has been completed from the date of hire.
(Bonus paid after successfully completing a strict 120-day probation period – Must passed WITHOUT any violations of our company policies and or procedures during the probation period).
Paid out in 3 equal payments, after completing the probational period and 3 months thereafter.
** All Sign-on bonuses are strictly offered to FULL-TIME ARMED/UNARMED employees only! (32.0 Hours Weekly)
** As a special incentive we are now offering a FREE Body Cam to our NEW employees ONLY!!! Bodycams are yours to keep for FREE as long as you meet all terms and conditions.
** Additional special incentive we are now offering your Weapon Permit renewal paid by us for all renewals as long as you meet all terms and conditions.
** Company benefits are provided after 1 year of full-time service with the company.
Full/Part-Time Armed/Unarmed Guards
Part-Time Armed Guards (ATM Requests)
Job Functions Include but Not Limited to:
• Must have a minimum of 1-year experience in security
• Former Law enforcement/ Ex-military / FTO training preferred but not required
• Be able to make quick reaction decisions
• Be able to work with others
• Experienced in the security industry
• Ability to conduct sales leads
• Conduct electronic reports/serious incident reports
• Be diligent, assertive and display leadership
• BATON, PEPPER SPRAY, HANDCUFFS, AND TASER PREFERRED (All permits are required to carry)
Both Unarmed / Armed Security Officers Job Function:
All security officers are responsible for patrolling sectors assigned to them throughout the shift, scan QR sensors, and conduct foot patrol tours at specific locations if necessary.
To become part of this Division you must meet these requirements:
1. Have a fully functional smartphone with data
2. Current/Active Guard Card and Current Firearm Permit
3. Must have reliable transportation
4. Be in the good physical condition
5. Have an open availability, including weekends and holidays
6. Be punctual and dependable
7. *Military and Law enforcement experience is a plus but not required.*
Also, demonstrate the following:
1. Smartphone app. knowledge – Will train
2. Strict awareness of surroundings
3. Demonstrate good weapons usage and function.
4. Take pride in appearance (gear, uniform, etc.)
5. Pass a selective interview process.
6. Provide your own equipment (Weapon, Ammo, Duty belt, Handcuffs, flashlight, Vest)
**Outstanding benefits package included after 1 year. Call for more details**
***Firearms permit/renewal will be reimbursed after 6 months with proof of receipt***
APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.AMERICANPROTECTIONGROUP.COM (Click Careers)
**We are currently not taking walk-ins due to Covid-19, please contact our Recruiter to set up an appointment via Zoom**
Corporate HQ (888) 519-2224 ext 106 ask for the Recruiter Specialist (Justina) / Las Vegas Branch (702)965-4220 Ext 201 or Ext 202
CA State License # PPO 17466
CA State License # PPB 6396; 6462; 6540
CA State License # PI 29028
CA State License # ACO 7530
NV State License # PILB 2075B
AZ State License # DPS 1675056
FL State License # A 1600214
FL State License # B 1600264
TX State License # DPS C06243101
NM State License # Pending